Why Wealth Building is So Hard & How to Make it Easier
Today we discuss the question I get asked quite often: “Why is wealth-building so hard, and what can I do about it now?” This is a strategic bird’s eye view to give you some insight into what I’ve been witnessing over the last ten years at least.
I share some of my own struggles on my journey so that you can better understand how you might go about diagnosing where to put your efforts and how to rectify or straighten up your success rate.
So here are a bunch of ideas to unpack:
- why you might be struggling to build wealth
- reason #1: lack of time
- reason #2: not knowing the right people
- reason #3: not having a plan
- reason #4: they’re swayed by popular media
- reason #5: investing in slow performing mainstream opportunities
- reason #6: not knowing who to trust
- reason #7: difficulty distinguishing the right information
- tips to help you get back on track
- tip #1: diagnose your weakness
- tip #2: stick to assets that’ll help on your journey
- tip #3: being in control of your wealth
- tip #4: align with people who have the results you want
- tip #5: continuously define what life-changing wealth means to you
00:00:00 – Intro
00:02:14 – Why You Might Be Struggling to Build Wealth
00:03:23 – Reason #1: Lack of TimeRead More
00:05:12 – Reason #2: Not Knowing the Right People
00:07:08 – Reason #3: Not Having a Plan
00:09:05 – Reason #4: They’re Swayed by Popular Media
00:11:20 – Reason #5: Investing in Slow Performing Mainstream Opportunities
00:12:12 – Reason #6: Not Knowing Who to Trust
00:13:49 – Reason #7: Difficulty Distinguishing the Right Information
00:14:13 – Tips to Help You Get Back on Track
00:16:18 – Tip #1: Diagnose Your Weakness
00:22:35 – Tip #2: Stick to Assets That’ll Help on Your Journey
00:24:54 – Tip #3: Being in Control of Your Wealth
00:27:32 – Tip #4: Align with People Who Have the Results You Want
00:32:09 – Tip #5: Continuously Define What Life-Changing Wealth Means to You
00:37:26 – Recap
00:38:20 – Outro
Welcome to the 103rd edition of...
Welcome to the 102nd edition of the...
Welcome to the 101st edition of the...
Welcome to the 100th edition of the...