The 100 Year Plan: Part One
Today’s episode is going to be fun, I’m going to be unpacking what I call the 100 year plan.
The real question is, how do you earn $1 today and still have it working for you and in existence within your family or within your tribe in 100 years?
- how can we create enough wealth to get through to D-day?
- delayed gratification,
- lack of wisdom to building wealth that endures,
- Natixis US investor survey findings,
- stacking the odds in your favour,
- attitude differences between ‘the new rich’ vs ‘old money,’
- case study: Mark Zuckerberg,
- case study: Bill Gates,
- case study: Chuck Feeney,
- case study: Warren Buffett,
- case study: Andrew Lloyd Webber,
- why shouldn’t parents leave an inheritance behind?
- final thoughts and reflection.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:01 – How Can We Create Enough Wealth to Get Through to D-Day?
00:03:31 – Delayed Gratification
00:04:43 – Lack of Wisdom to Building Wealth that Endures
00:07:01 – Natixis US Investor Survey Findings
00:08:47 – Stacking the Odds in Your Favour
00:09:34 – Attitude Differences Between ‘The New Rich’ Vs ‘Old Money’
00:11:01 – Case Study: Mark Zuckerberg
00:11:38 – Case Study: Bill Gates
00:12:54 – Case Study: Chuck Feeney
00:14:05 – Case Study: Warren Buffett
00:15:07 – Case Study: Andrew Lloyd Webber
00:15:19 – Why Shouldn’t Parents Leave an Inheritance Behind?
00:15:56 – Final Thoughts and Reflection
00:18:13 – Outro
Welcome to the 103rd edition of...
Welcome to the 102nd edition of the...
Welcome to the 101st edition of the...
Welcome to the 100th edition of the...