Attributes of Investors I Admire
This is a very short, sharp one today on a specific topic, and the reason I’ve chosen this topic is that a number of people have actually asked me this question, probably over a cup of tea or a glass of wine. And so, I thought it might actually make for a good topic for those of you listening. So, what is it that I’m looking for, and what is it that I admire in people who become part of my trusted advisor network? And I’m specifically talking about investors.
- Why you can’t do business with everyone,
- Attribute one: they are humble,
- Attribute two: they’re not elitist,
- Attribute three: they have a healthy relationship with money,
- Attribute four: they under-promise and over-deliver,
- Attribute five: they are compassionate,
- Attribute six: they give back to communities,
- Attribute seven: deep knowledge, and
- Attribute eight: they value time and are generous.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:15 – You Can’t Do Business With Everyone
00:03:29 – Attribute One: They Are Humble
00:03:56 – Attribute Two: They’re not Elitist
00:04:32 – Attribute Three: They Have a Healthy Relationship with Money Read More
00:05:55 – Attribute Four: They Under-Promise and Over-Deliver
00:07:17 – Attribute Five: They are Compassionate
00:07:42 – Attribute Six: They Give Back to Communities
00:08:13 – Attribute Seven: Deep Knowledge
00:09:08 – Attribute Eight: They Value Time and Are Generous
00:09:49 – Outro
In today's episode I want to do...
I have a super fun topic for us...
Today's episode is for business...
In today's episode, I talk to a...